A V-feetRack is a wire rack with L-shaped, inward facing supports for stable placement. In addition, the flat bottom of the support ensures that the ground cloth does not get damaged. V-feetRack is also made of specific high-quality galvanised steel. The zinc coating will not be released so that the vegetation does not get damaged. We supply the wire racks in standard dimensions, as shown in the table below. Is the size you want not listed? Please contact us for customised advice.
Advantages of V-feetRack
- V-feetRack feet protect the ground cloth
- The inward facing feet prevent loss of space
- Low price due to the effective use of material
- Efficient and stable to stack on a pallet
- Simple and quick to use
Every grower has to deal with his own sizes of plants and trees. Therefore, every crop requires a different treatment. With V-feetRack anyone can save a lot of time and money because the crop is growing better, there is less stagnation and the nursery visually improves a lot. When customers come to collect plants or trees, everything is still standing upright. And when buyers come to purchase for the new season, you have an advantage over colleagues without wire racks.
What are the benefits of V-feetRack for you?
- Effective growth of the crop (no stagnation)
- Preventing damage to the crop due to dehydration
- Saving labor because the crop stays upright
- Preventing damage caused by the burning of leaf on the ground cloth
- Planting the crop on the cultivation floor can now be done by anyone
- Saving labor by planting it faster into the desired pattern
- Saving time by moving the crop with a forklift
- A neat and well-kept nursery: the showpiece of your company
|Type||Cell configuration||Dimension||Mesh||Amount per pallet|
|3L||7 x 5 = 35||1,19 x 0,85 m||with standard mesh||150 st. / pallet|
|4L||6 x 5 = 30||1,13 x 0,94 m||with standard mesh||150 st. / pallet|
|5L||6 x 5 = 30||1,23 x 1,02 m||with standard mesh||150 st. / pallet|
|7,5L||5 x 4 = 20||1,17 x 0,93 m||with standard mesh||150 st. / pallet|
|10L||5 x 4 = 20||1,29 x 1,03 m||with standard mesh||150 st. / pallet|
|12-15L||3 x 3 = 9||1,13 x 1,03 m||with full spacer mesh||150 st. / pallet|